- Preventative Healthcare for dogs and cats- exams, vaccinations, heart-worm and infectious disease screening, internal and external parasite control, routine laboratory screenings, dental care, dietary, grooming and exercise recommendations, spay and neuter surgeries.
- Treatment of Minor and Major Illnesses or Injuries – diagnostic testing (blood work, urinalysis, fecal testing, skin tests, radiographs, etc.), hospitalization, surgery if needed, symptomatic and supportive care, referral to internal medicine specialist if indicated.
- Drop Off – available for clients that can’t stay for an appointment and need for their pet to be examined that day, or for clients needing to drop their pet off for surgery the night before
- Emergency Services– during office hours.
- Health Certificates– interstate, intrastate, international (Please make appointment in advance.)
- Home Euthanasia– by appointment.
- Medical Boarding– (when appropriate) available for pets with chronic medical conditions or those receiving ongoing treatments. Health condition and needs assessed daily by Veterinary Staff on premises. NOT available on major holidays.
*COMING SOON* Limited Equine Services- farm calls, wellness exams, vaccinations, Coggins testing, health certificates, castrations, floating, minor injuries.